Apple Valley Plumber
Available 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Repairs!
Your plumbing system is integral to your home. You use it to shower, wash your laundry, do the dishes, use the bathroom, wash your hands, and more. When something is wrong with your system, whether it's a massive plumbing leak or a backed-up drain, your entire home is disrupted, and your daily routine comes to a screeching halt.
Knowing that you have a team of reliable, experienced plumbers on your side can make plumbing services so much easier. At Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter, our fully licensed, certified, and insured plumbers in Apple Valley deliver outstanding repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services. We never settle for work that’s “good enough” so you can count on a job done perfectly the first time, every time.
Why choose us?
- Available 24/7 for urgent plumbing problems
- Family-owned, locally operated & widely trusted
- Honest, upfront pricing with no hidden fees
- We are a BBB Accredited business & are top-rated by HomeAdvisor
We work hard to make your life easier. Give us a call at (800) 483-0784 or contact us online to schedule service.
Apple Valley's Choice for Residential Plumbing Services
Water Heater Repair, Installation & Maintenance
There is nothing worse than hopping into an ice-cold shower that doesn’t warm up. If you don’t have any hot water, something is up with your water heater.
Common reasons why you might not have any hot water include:
- The pilot light is out
- The thermostat is broken or set incorrectly
- Your circuit breaker tripped
- Faulty heating elements
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your tank is no longer big enough to meet your hot water needs
- There is a gas leak
When you call our plumbers in Apple Valley, we inspect your entire water heater to determine the source of the problem. Then, we offer expert advice on whether repair or replacement is necessary. No matter the issue, you can count on upfront pricing, financing options, expert service, and lasting results.
Apple Valley Drain Cleaning
Your drains get put to the test every single day. Over time and with plenty of use, hair, soap scum, fat, oil, grease, toilet paper, food scraps, minerals, and more build up and can slow your drains or even create clogs. When this happens, your entire plumbing system can be affected.
Signs you need to schedule drain cleaning include:
- You can’t remember the last time your drains were cleaned
- Your drains are making gurgling sounds
- There are odd smells coming from your drains
- Your water pressure is lower than usual
- Your drains are frequently clogged
- You have multiple clogged drains
Just because drain clogs are a common plumbing problem doesn't make them any less frustrating to deal with. Luckily, our expert plumbers provide thorough and effective drain cleaning.
What Are The Benefits Of Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
Professional drain cleaning may prevent major plumbing disasters such as burst pipes, water damage, mold damage, and more! Below we list some of the best benefits that come with professional drain cleaning services.
Professional drain cleaning can provide the following benefits:
- Ensures proper drainage and prevents clogs
- Keeps your plumbing system in good condition
- Can help identify potential problems before they become bigger issues
- Prevents drain backups and water damage
- Cleans out built-up debris and grease
- Helps maintain a healthy environment by getting rid of bacteria, fungus, and other pollutants
- Can save you money in the long run by preventing costly repairs or replacements
- Makes your home safer and more comfortable to live in
- Reduces unpleasant smells and bad odors
- Provides peace of mind knowing that all your drain cleaning needs are taken care of
Whether you need routine drain cleaning services to keep your plumbing system in good working order, or if you're facing a more complex drain issue and need expert help and guidance, professional drain cleaners can provide the expertise and solutions you need to keep your home running smoothly. With their years of experience, they have the knowledge and skills needed to quickly identify problems, perform effective drain cleaning, and get your drains working properly again. And by taking care of any drain issues now, you'll be able to avoid bigger, more expensive problems down the road. If you're currently facing a backed-up kitchen sink, bathroom sink, toilet, shower, or tub, don't wait another minute to contact us. With fast response times and upfront pricing, we're the best team to call on for drain cleaning in Apple Valley!
Plumbing Leak Detection & Repair
As our pipes are mostly hidden behind walls and under slabs, it is often difficult to recognize when you have a leak until extensive damage has already taken place. The best way to prevent major plumbing damage is to be able to recognize the signs of hidden leaks. These include higher-than-normal water bills, mold or mildew on walls or ceilings, a musty-smelling room, warped walls or floors, bubbles in painted walls, a water meter that runs even when water is not in use, and more.
If you notice any of these signs, chances are that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system. Leaks should never be ignored as they can lead to expensive, costly repairs. Our Apple Valley plumbers are here to inspect your system, locate the source of any leaks, and provide expert repairs.
We Are Always Available for Emergency Plumbing Services
At Thompson Family Plumbing, your comfort is our top priority. We work tirelessly to take the stress out of plumbing services, so you can focus on more important matters, like spending time with your family! You can rely on us to treat your home as if it were our own. That means that your emergencies are our emergencies! If your water heater floods your basement, your sewer line backs up into your home, your pipes burst, or you experience any other plumbing emergency, you can count on us to be there to help! We are available 24/7 to respond to and take care of your urgent plumbing matters and get your system back up and running in no time.
- Is Hydro Jetting Safe for My Plumbing System?
- Suspect a Plumbing Leak? Here’s 3 Reasons to Call a Plumber Immediately
- The Importance of Hiring a Professional for Drainage Service
To schedule 24/7 plumbing service in Apple Valley, call (800) 483-0784 today or click below to contact us online!
Our Customers Think
We’re Pretty Fly
“Prompt, knowledgeable, trustworthy, informative and most of all very nice”Shauna O.