Signs You Have Sewer Line Problems
No one wants to deal with a sewer problem. They tend to be messy, smelly, and expensive to repair if not dealt with right away. Being able to recognize the signs of a sewer repair issue is critical. If you notice any early warning signs of a sewer issue, you should reach out to our sewer repair team immediately.
Common symptoms of a sewer line problem include:
- Your drains are slow to empty or bubble and gurgle while draining
- Water and sewage are backing up into your drains
- You smell sewage and other foul odors coming from drains
- You’re having issues with your toilet, such as chronic clogs
- You’re having mold and mildew issues in your home
- Your lawn is soggy or excessively green around where your sewer line is
The sooner you get a professional plumber out to your property, the sooner you can fix the problem, and the less likely it is that you will have to replace your sewer line.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Technology
Sewer line repairs and replacements are big jobs, and it used to be that to complete the project, your plumber would have to dig a large trench across your yard. This trench allowed your plumber access to the broken line and enabled them to lay a new pipe. Luckily, thanks to trenchless sewer repair technology, digging massive trenches for sewer line repairs and replacements is rarely necessary anymore.
Some of the benefits of trenchless sewer repair include:
- Faster repair times
- Cleaner repair process
- No damage to your driveway, lawn, or landscaping
- Lower labor costs
- Improved overall sewer functioning
Trenchless technology allows us to perform a number of sewer line services, including pipe lining, coating, and descaling. With trenchless sewer line repair and replacement methods, you get fast, reliable sewer repair and replacement services and none of the mess.
Are you struggling with a sewer line problem? Reach out to Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter for help today!