Regular drain cleaning is a necessary part of maintaining the health and functionality of your home’s plumbing system. If your drains are full of buildup, clogs can form that reduce water flow and damage pipes. By knowing how often to have them professionally cleaned, you can avoid costly and annoying repairs down the line.
It’s important to have your drains cleaned at least once a year—even if there doesn’t appear to be any signs of trouble. Keeping up with this habit ensures your drainage system will continue to run smoothly and avoid costly repairs due to clogs forming unexpectedly.
What Are the Benefits of Routine Drain Cleaning?
Regular drain cleaning benefits include:
- Odor removal: Clean pipes eliminate waste build up.
- Reduced backup risk: You’ll have a reduced risk of clogs.
- Increased efficiency: Regular drain clearage can help your pipes last longer.
- No noisy pipes: Clean drains have no disruptions in water flow, leading to minimal squeaking or cracking noises.
- Reduce mold and bacteria growth: Clogged drains can accumulate puddles. This can allow for harmful bacteria and mold to grow.
- Saving money: Investing in annual drain cleaning can help you avoid major blockages and leaks that will raise your water bill and lead to costly repairs.
Choose Thompson Family Plumbing and Drain Inc.
When it comes to your plumbing needs, our professional drain cleaning team is the one you can trust. With a decade of experience helping families in California and Arizona, we understand how important it is to get the job done quickly and correctly. We offer upfront pricing and are available 24/7 for emergency services. Our goal is to make sure you can go back to your regular routine as soon as possible!
Call us today at (800) 483-0784 or contact us online.