Plumbers in Lake Havasu, AZ
Expert Plumbing Services with Same-Day Availability
Thompson Family Plumbing is a woman-owned company offering residential and commercial plumbing in Lake Havasu, AZ. We are a leading provider of quality plumbing services in the Lake Havasu community. Since our company was established in 2013, we have remained committed to the highest quality workmanship, professionalism, and customer service.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services from Local, Licensed Plumbers
At Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter, we understand that plumbing emergencies happen, and we are available for you around the clock to help fix all of your plumbing issues. We offer comprehensive plumbing services for everything from small leaks and fixture services to sewer line replacement and whole house repiping. Our team of Lake Havasu plumbers are fully licensed, insured, and certified to handle all your plumbing, drain cleaning, sewer, and gas plumbing needs. As highly trained professionals, our experts offer exceptional service that is customized for every situation.
Our comprehensive plumbing services in Lake Havasu include:
- Drain cleaning - We utilize state-of-the-art equipment to locate clogs in your drain & sewer lines and effectively clear them.
- Fixture services - From faucets and toilets to sinks, bathtubs, and showers, we can repair or install any plumbing fixture!
- Leak detection - Don't let a leak get out of hand - call our experts now for professional leak detection and repair service.
- Gas lines - Need new gas line installation? Suspect a gas line leak? Give us a call now for immediate service!
- Piping and repiping - Are your old pipes leaking, knocking, or rusting away? Whether you need pipe repair or replacement, we have the solution!
- Water heaters - Our technicians are water heater troubleshooting experts who offer complete water heater repair, replacement & maintenance services.
- Sewer services - We offer trenchless sewer repair, pipe coating, pipe lining, pipe descaling, hydro jetting, and more!
- Septic services - We are at your service for septic tank installations, septic tank repair, septic tank pumping, and more.
- Water treatment services - Enjoy fresher, purer water with a water softener, water filtration system, or water purification system.
- Water line services - Offering same-day service for water line installation, repair, or replacement.
We use the latest methods and advanced equipment to identify and solve problems with your plumbing in Lake Havasu, AZ. We take the time to explain the problem and your repair options, so you can find the best solution to fix your plumbing problem at a price that will fit your budget. We have financing options available with payment plans for larger plumbing jobs.
24/7 Service for Plumbing Emergencies
Plumbing emergencies don’t follow your schedule and often occur at the most inopportune moments. Too often, homeowners are forced to wait because most plumbers only offer services during regular business hours. Luckily at Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter, our team is available 24/7 to handle any plumbing disaster. We have plumbing technicians on-call to handle emergency situations at any time of the day or night in Lake Havasu, AZ and surrounding areas.
What Is Considered A Plumbing Emergency?
- Burst Pipe – If you have a burst pipe, call a Lake Havasu plumber immediately. If left untreated, it can lead to flooding and irreparable damage.
- Overflowing Toilet – Much like the burst pipe, an overflowing toilet requires instant action. Toilet water can damage your home and cause health risks. That’s why you want to get a professional in to handle the situation.
- Water Heater Failure – Your water heater provides hot water for you to shower with, clean dishes, and more. If it stops working, it’s important to call an emergency plumber to fix it.
- Blocked Pipes – Blocked pipes are a very common plumbing emergency that could lead to worse problems such as overflowing if not taken care of as soon as possible.
- Gas Leaks – As a homeowner in Lake Havasu, you can typically tell that you have a gas leak in your home by noticing a gas odor. This can be deadly - if you notice that your home smells like gas, we strongly suggest that you call an emergency plumber straight away to get the situation inspected and fixed for you. The best thing to do in the meantime would be to turn off the gas meter at the control valve, but this is best performed under professional guidance.
For more information or to schedule service, please call us today at 928-756-8122.