Schedule an appointment with our team at our Hesperia, CA office!Book a Service in CA
Questions? Contact us Now!
If you'd like to find out if we service your area, send us a note!Send a Note
Schedule an appointment with our team at our Lake Havasu, AZ office!Book a Service in AZ
Video Plumbing Consultations
Remote Plumbing Services with Professional Guidance
Is your schedule always busy? Can’t find a free hour most days? But do you still have a plumbing problem that needs fixing? Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter in Hesperia has the solution with convenient video conference services made available for quick plumbing fixes you can do yourself with our guidance.
How does our video conference service work?
- Call us at (800) 483-0784 and describe the issue you’re having to our intake specialist.
- If it can be solved remotely through video conferencing, then you can schedule a video conference appointment when it is most convenient for you.
- At the time of your appointment, you will connect with one of our plumbing technicians using a video conferencing app. The app used may vary depending on your device and connection.
- Through the app, our plumbing technician will help you navigate your plumbing issue and fix it then and there.
For example, if your toilet won’t flush for some reason, there could be a quick fix to it if you know all the tips and tricks our plumbers know. Video conferencing can be used to give you the solution remotely and easily. It is the ultimate convenience where plumbing services meet the internet!
Other important information about our video conference service:
- Not all issues can be resolved through a video conference service. Some issues must be evaluated and handled onsite.
- Video conferencing is priced by the hour with a one-hour minimum cost.
- Hourly prices vary depending on the plumbing issue and necessary guidance.
For more information about video conferencing services with Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter, call (800) 483-0784 today!
“If you need an excellent family plumbing company, this is the one to call”