Water Heater Services in Hesperia
Professional Water Heater Installation & Repair Solutions
Has your water heater stopped working? At Thompson Family Plumbing & Drain, we offer same-day service and emergency service for water heaters in Hesperia and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained and experienced plumbing technicians arrive promptly and get right to work to restore your hot water. We offer a full range of plumbing services, including water heater repair, replacement, and maintenance. So, if you are having a problem with your water heater, reach out to our team for service.
Comprehensive & Efficient Water Heater Repairs
Our goal is to complete your water heater repair in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We employ experienced technicians who have passed criminal background checks and random drug testing to ensure that you receive the very best service. We arrive promptly to diagnose the problem with your water heater and explain your options for repair or replacement.
We Service All Makes and Models, Including:
- Tankless water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Conventional tank models
Whether you need repair, replacement, or maintenance, we will explain the work that is needed, answer your questions, and provide an estimate for the job. We offer a wide selection of water heater makes and models, so we can help you select the best new water heater for your home, if replacement is necessary.
Was very impressed with the quality service from Thompson Family, had a bad leak in my garage and technician Richard was sent out same day I called. Very professional, understanding and honest, gave me a fair quote for the amount of work that needed to be done. Technicians Richard and Corey made all the necessary repairs in outstanding time considering they had to break up concrete, replace piping, installed shut off valve (which I wasn't even expecting, thank you so much) and replace the concrete once finished. They cleaned up everything after and made sure that I had no questions or concerns about the job they completed, will definitely use Thompson Plumbing again, thank you Richard, Corey, and Thompson Family Plumbing.Alejandra M.Oak Hills, CA
Plumbing technician Dean Taylor came over last week to set up a line so I could get a dishwasher installed. I didn’t have the proper setup but he took care of it in no time! Now the installers will have no problem doing it. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely have him come back for other plumbing jobs. From start to finish everyone I spoke to was very helpful! Their customer service is outstanding!Jackie L.
Thank you Thompson Family Plumbing for your quick and professional service. Don did a fantastic job of analyzing the situation and making all the necessary repairs. Clients were happy with the professionalism and knowledge that Don possessed in getting the job done. Ashley went out of her way to ensure that an appointment was made asap for the clients.Richard B.
So thankful a family member told us about Thompson Family Plumbing when we moved to the High Desert. This is the first time we had to call a plumber since buying our home. So thankful we called Thompson Family Plumbing. The plumber (Andres) was prompt, knowledgeable, trustworthy, informative and most of all very nice!! That is what sold your company to us! We will definitely recommend this company and will call them back if and when we have any future Plumbing needs!!Shauna O.
Thompson family plumbing is the only plumber to deal with in the high desert. They have been out to the house 3 different times and every time they have been efficient, kind, understanding and so easy to deal with. Two of those times have been water emergencies and they have been out quickly. They keep you updated on their arrival time and communicate like no other company I have ever felt with.
I would recommend them to anyone. If you need an excellent family plumbing company this is the one to call!Rebecca R.
I would recommend Thompson Family Plumbing and rooter to anyone with plumbing needs. John and Devon helped me with my plumbing problems, not only were they friendly and honest, but they were also very reasonable. I've been in the desert for 33 years and have had septic problems and many plumbing companies come out. None of them made me feel that I was important. Thompson Family Plumbing went above and beyond to help me with my plumbing problem in a very timely manner and was very very friendly. I will never use another plumbing company again other than them. Thank you so much John and Devon Thompson.Patricia M.
Honest, knowledgeable, caring, get the job done. This company is what all companies should be. And of course, Dustin is one of the best plumbers around. Highly recommend this company!Deanna C.
I left a very detailed review on Yelp, but here's the synopsis: Don gave me a written estimate, I called Lindsey to schedule the work, Don and Andres did the work, the city inspector, my wife, and I are all impressed by the quality of the work Don and Andres performed. Don is a true professional who knows the importance of "attention to detail". He is also friendly, honest, and was willing to answer every question I had for him. I will definitely call Thompson Family Plumbing the next time I need plumbing work (as well as tell my friends about them). Highest level of kudos to Lindsey, Don, and Andres: three people I truly enjoyed speaking and working with.Ed E.
Who to Call for Water Heater Repair
When it comes to water heater repair in Hesperia, it’s important to know who to call and when. If you experience any issues with your water heater, such as water temperature inconsistencies or strange noises coming from the unit, then it’s time to call for assistance. It’s imperative you call a professional to handle your water heater repair instead of attempting to troubleshoot or fix the issue yourself. A plumber will have the skills needed to diagnose and repair the problem quickly and efficiently. If you choose Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter, we will not only be able to tell you what is causing the issue, but will provide the necessary resolution to fix it without further damaging your water heater.
Why Is My Water Heater Not Working?
- The thermostat, or other heating element such as the thermocouple, is faulty
- The pilot light is extinguished
- The temperature and pressure relief valve is damaged
- The electric ignition or pilot light is malfunctioning
- The anode rod has failed
- The tank has sediment buildup
- The plumbing connections or valve are loose
- The dip tube is cracked or broken
Regardless of the issue you are facing, our experienced team of professionals can provide your water heater with the repair it needs, ensuring the job is handled correctly. We will even provide information regarding preventive maintenance to keep your water heater running smoothly, while helping extend the life of your unit. Don't delay - call for water heater repair services from our specialists today!
Why is My Water Heater Leaking?
A leaking water heater can be a source of concern, as it can lead to water damage and potential safety hazards. There are several possible reasons for a water heater to leak. Understanding the underlying causes can help you take appropriate action to address the issue promptly. Here are some common reasons why your water heater might be leaking:
- Corrosion: Over time, the interior of the water heater tank can corrode, leading to small holes or cracks through which water can escape.
- Pressure Relief Valve: If the pressure relief valve is faulty or has excessive pressure buildup, it can cause water to leak from the valve itself.
- Temperature and Pressure Valve: Similar to the pressure relief valve, a malfunctioning temperature and pressure relief valve can result in leaks.
- Drain Valve: The drain valve at the bottom of the tank can leak if it's not properly closed or if it becomes damaged.
- Inlet or Outlet Connections: Leaks can occur around the water heater's inlet and outlet connections due to loose or deteriorated fittings.
- Condensation: Particularly in humid environments, condensation can form on the exterior of the tank and be mistaken for a leak.
- Sediment Buildup: Sediment accumulation at the bottom of the tank can create hot spots, causing the tank to overheat and develop leaks.
- Excessive Pressure: If the water pressure in your home is too high, it can put strain on the water heater and lead to leaks.
How to Choose a Water Heater
When it is time to install a new water heater, there are a few different options, including conventional water heaters with a storage tank and tankless options. Tankless water heaters take up less space, provide hot water on demand, cost less to operate, and last longer than water heaters with a storage tank. Our Hesperia water heater installation team can help you find the perfect water heater to meet your needs at a price that will fit your budget.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater:
- Water is not hot – Have you stepped into the shower only to be doused with cold water? If you continuously have this problem, it might be a sign that here’s something wrong with your water heater or that it’s not big enough to meet your household needs.
- Leaking water heater – If you notice pools of water around your water heater, contact a professional immediately. These leaks are usually caused by the metal in the unit expanding and cracking. Often times, it’s better to replace the whole unit rather than regularly pay for repairs.
- Rust in your water – Do you notice specks of rust in the water? Water heaters inevitably rust with time. If your unit is past it’s expiration date, it’s best to replace it.
- Water heater is too old – The average water heater lasts between 8 to 10 years. If your unit is older than this, it’s definitely time to install a new water heater.
From Repairs to Replacements, We Can Handle It All
When it comes to your water heater, the best thing you can do is be proactive and call for assistance when needed. Regardless of whether you need a simple repair or more complex replacement, Thompson Family Plumbing & Draincan help. With our knowledge and expertise, we will be able to identify any issue quickly, providing upfront pricing and a cost-effective solution to restore hot water to your home or business. We even offer same day appointments and are available 24/7 for any emergencies with your hot water heater. For all your water heater service needs, be sure to trust the pros at Thompson Family Plumbing & Drain.
If you are looking for the best hot water heater service near you contact us at 800-483-0784 today! We can handle all your water heater repair & replacement needs in Hesperia, Lake Havasu, Palmdale, & beyond!
We put our customers first on every job with no hidden fees or surprises on the bill.
We are fast and efficient, handling jobs on the spot saving you time and energy.
Emergencies happen without notice. We are here for you around the clock solving your plumbing problems.
We are proud to be a women-owned & family run business. We value our customers like our family members.