Water Heater Services in Hesperia
Professional Water Heater Installers In Hesperia, CA
Has your water heater stopped working? At Thompson Family Plumbing & Rooter, we offer same-day service and emergency service for water heaters in Hesperia and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained and experienced plumbing technicians arrive promptly and get right to work to restore your hot water. We offer a full range of plumbing services, including water heater repair, replacement, and maintenance.
If you are having a problem with your water heater, call 800-483-0784 to request service.
Comprehensive & Efficient Water Heater Repairs
Our goal is to complete your water heater repair in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We employ experienced technicians who have passed criminal background checks and random drug testing to ensure that you receive the very best service. We arrive promptly to diagnose the problem with your water heater and explain your options for repair or replacement.
We service all makes and models, including:
- Tankless water heater repair
- Electric water heater repair
- Conventional tank models
Whether you need repair, replacement, or maintenance, we will explain the work that is needed, answer your questions, and provide an estimate for the job. We offer a wide selection of water heater makes and models, so we can help you select the best new water heater for your home, if replacement is necessary.
Choosing a New Water Heater
When it is time to install a new water heater, there are a few different options, including conventional water heaters with a storage tank and tankless options. Tankless water heaters take up less space, provide hot water on demand, cost less to operate, and last longer than water heaters with a storage tank. We can help you find the perfect water heater to meet your needs at a price that will fit your budget.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater:
- Water is not hot – Have you stepped into the shower only to be doused with cold water? If you continuously have this problem, it might be a sign that here’s something wrong with your water heater or that it’s not big enough to meet your household needs.
- Leaking water heater – If you notice pools of water around your water heater, contact a professional immediately. These leaks are usually caused by the metal in the unit expanding and cracking. Often times, it’s better to replace the whole unit rather than regularly pay for repairs.
- Rust in your water – Do you notice specks of rust in the water? Water heaters inevitably rust with time. If your unit is past it’s expiration date, it’s best to replace it.
- Water heater is too old – The average water heater lasts between 8 to 10 years. If your unit is older than this, it’s definitely time to install a new water heater.
Contact us at 800-483-0784 for all your water heater service needs.
Crime Free Company
We perform annual background checks & drug testing for each staff member and technician on our team. Offering peace of mind to all our valued customers.
We put our customers first with no hidden fees or surprises on the bill.
Fully Stocked Trucks
We are fast and efficient, handling jobs on the spot saving you time and energy.
Women Owned Company
We are proud to be a women-owned & family run business. We value our customers like our family members.
24/7 Emergency Service
Emergencies happen without notice. We are here for you around the clock solving your plumbing problems.